Three of our four print magazines for the year, this Spring edition of A2 Magazine has an amazing array of super interesting topics covering aesthetics, anti-ageing, integrative medicine, medical skin care and plastic surgery.
What you can look forward to in this issue…
- Reducing the risk of filler complications – Dr Izolda Heydenrych reports on how rare complications can arise with dermal filler injections.
- Drawing the line on cosmetic procedures – how much is too much? By Dr Riekie Smit.
- Dr Alistair McAlpine takes a look at Skin Lightening VS Skin Brightening and knowing the difference as a consumer.
- Dr Ridwan Mia advises on treatments for severe burns and scarring.
- Dr Deon Weyers reports on the application and benefits of the Obagi Blue Peel.
- Lights, Camera, CUT – our journalist takes a look at plastic surgery reality tv shows and if they detract from the seriousness of surgery.
- Dr Vernon Ching takes a look at male body implants.
- Corrective ear surgery – Dr Anton Potgieter provides a basic outline on how to correct irregularities of the ear.
- A Toxic state – Dr Sly Nedic warns on the dangers of self-detoxification.
- Regenerative Medicine: A new scientific and medical discipline and the ultimate treatment to restore true youth by turning back the biological clock by Dr Johan Botha.
Plus so much more! Happy reading :)
Three ways to read A2 Magazine
1. Click here to download soft copies straight to your apple or android device.
2. Click here to subscribe annually and have each magazine delivered straight to your door.
3. Or not so secret option number 3, find us in these local stores nationwide. Magazine cost is R40:
Get in touch with A2 Magazine