Laser technology will always have some limitations when it comes to hair removal and lasers will not be able to reach blonde, ginger, grey, or white hair. This is due to the lack of pigment in these hairs which laser technology needs to access for efficacy (which is why laser is better suited to darker hair types).
Whilst, laser technologically certainly holds an important place in hair removal, and is something we use often alone or in combination treatments, it’s important not to forget about Electrolysis.
Dectro International has focused on perfecting their electrolysis technology to permanently, effectively and virtually painlessly remove little to non-pigmented hair (such as grey, blonde or ginger hair).
Apilus, the gentle way to 100% permanent hair removal of all hair types and suitable for all skin types.
At The Laser Beautique, we use the revolutionary Apilus electrolysis system. This state-of-the-art touch screen electrolysis machine limits the level of destruction within the hair follicle, targeting only germinative cells.
We breakdown amazing facts about Electrolysis, specifically Electrolysis using the Apilus, an electrolysis device which has revolutionised electrolysis treatments:
- Since 1875, electrolysis has been and remains the only 100% permanent hair removal method recognised by government regulatory agencies, for example; FDA.
- Electrolysis permanently destroys germ cells responsible for hair growth by way of insertion of a fine probe in the hair follicle and the application of a current adjusted to each hair type and treatment area.
- This treatment consequently protects the skin and prevents new hair growth.
- The Apilus system also has a greater power and operates on a frequency of up to 6 times faster than any other electrolysis epilators.
- The treatment is executed so rapidly that the sensation is barely perceptible.
- With the Apilus, you can finally say goodbye to unwanted hair, whether it be facial hair or body hair.
- Clients find Electrolysis treatments at The Laser Beautique much more comfortable than other epilators on the market.
- Many clients even fall asleep during long treatments.
- At The Laser Beautique, a combination of both laser and electrolysis applications are recommended, to deliver the best, permanent hair removal result.
- The number of electrolysis sessions required will depend on many factors; for example, whether the hair is hormonal, if it has previously been waxed or plucked, and the area of the body that request treatment.
- Hair grows at different rates all over the body. Hair on the head will grow for a period of up to 3 years before falling out yet hair on our legs may only last 12 weeks. This means it may take 12 weeks for all the hairs on the legs to show before they can be treated – we can only treat the hairs we can see.
- Unique technology and faster results.
- 27.12 MHz frequency to permanently destroy all hair types.
- Safe on even sensitive skins.
- Exceptional Comfort.
- Targets any hair colour – including light hair.
Watch the video and see how it works…
Find a Laser Beautique Branch for Apilus electrolysis treatments in South Africa:
To purchase an Apilus machine for your practice or clinic:
Phone: 011 440 7611
About Beautique Distribution
The Laser Beautique/Beautique Distribution is proud to be the sole distributor of this exciting new hair removal technology, which will revolutionise both your business and your client’s hair removal experience. Gone are the days of tedious, painful electrolysis! With the new and improved Apilus systems, you can now offer your clients 100%, permanent, comfortable, efficient and effective hair removal.
So, whether you are looking to upgrade your current electrolysis system, add electrolysis to your business’s current hair removal offering, or to your aesthetic practice, or to embark on a new career path, The Apilus System and The Laser Beautique are your perfect business partners. The Laser Beautique, will also be pleased to offer you the necessary training and after sales support, to ensure that your system is always in perfect working order and as well as successfully implemented.