Dr Ian Webster is a Dermatologist who has been in private practice for twenty two years in Somerset West, Cape Town. His dedication and his belief in evidence-based medicine and products have helped him build long term relationships with patients from all over South Africa and from around the world.
An academic at heart, he enjoys clinical dermatology and a desire to never stop learning and innovating, together with his love of a medical challenge inspires him in his every day practice.
Recently, Dr Webster added another first to his career when he founded Dermastore™ – the first online store selling carefully curated anti-ageing and cosmeceutical products in South Africa.
About Dr Ian Webster and Qualifications
Dr Ian Webster MB ChB (UCT) FF DERM (SA) studied both his under-graduate and post-graduate degrees at the University of Cape Town and Groote Schuur Hospital. As a Dermatology registrar he underwent specialised laser training in both Cape Town and Boston, USA with a Professor of Dermatology from Harvard University, a world authority on lasers.
He was the first laser specialist in South Africa and helped to found the first dedicated laser clinic at City Park Hospital in Cape Town in the early 1990s. He is currently a partner in a dedicated medical skin and laser clinic, Dermalaser in Somerset West.
Facilities and Services Offered at Dr Webster’s Practice
- General Dermatology – acne, rosacea, pigmentation, scarring, broken capillaries and veins, dermatitis, melasma, excessive sweating, mole mapping and more.
- Skin Cancer
- Anti-Ageing and Aesthetic Treatments: chemical peels, skin needling with Dermapen, anti-wrinkle injectables
- Skin Therapist
- Visia Skin Analysis
- Anti-Ageing products for sale and sound product advice
- Dermastore™ – Cosmeceutical online store – www.dermastore.co.za
- Lasers treatments:
- Alexandrite NdYag for Hair Removal – this Gold Standard hair removal laser is one of the most effective lasers for the removal of unwanted hair.
- Ellipse I2PL (Intense Pulsed Light) – Intense Pulsed Light is a very effective treatment for fine lines, brown age spots, freckles, broken veins and enlarged pores.
- Mosaic Fractional Laser – this laser will help for solar lentigines (brown sunspots), fine lines, acne scars and will tighten the skin to a certain degree. It can be used on the face, neck and chest quite safely. The Mosaic® laser delivers excellent results such as reduced pore size, overall improved laxity and skin tone. There will be a noticeable improvement immediately after each treatment and this will continue over the coming months. The skin will look brighter and feel regenerated.
- Acleara Acne Clearing System – for the effective treatment of Acne.
Get in Touch with Dr Ian Webster:
- Dr Ian Webster – www.drianwebster.co.za
- Dermastore Online Cosmeceutical Store – www.dermastore.co.za
- Dermalaser Medical Skin & Laser Clinic – www.dermalaser.co.za
Phone number for practice: 021 852 5858
Email address for practice: email@example.com
Physical address for practice: 29 Bright Street, Somerset West, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7130
- Dr Ian Webster – www.facebook.com/Dr-Ian-Webster-Incorporated
- Dermastore – www.facebook.com/dermastoresa
- Dermalaser Medical Skin & Laser Clinic – www.facebook.com/dermalaserSA