The Centre of Wellness is a Medical Aesthetic Clinic in Parkmore (Sandton), which offers treatments that are medical-grade and are performed by, or under the supervision of a Doctor.
About the doctor
Dr. Melanie Lambrechts is an Aesthetic Practitioner and runs The Centre of Wellness, a clinic dedicated to wellness, anti-ageing and rejuvenation. She is a General Practitioner who attained her degree at the University of the Witwatersrand Medical School, graduating in 1996.
After qualifying she gained experience in various fields including Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, Family Practise and Business Medicine, working for MSD Pharmaceuticals as a Medical Advisor and Biopure (a biotechnology company based in Boston) as a Medical Advisor and then Country Manager. In addition to her medical degree, she gained experience in clinical trials and regulatory medicine, marketing, sales and advertising.
Dr. Lambrechts has completed many courses in the aesthetic field, including advanced injection techniques of Botox, Dermal Fillers, Mesotherapy, Derma rolling and Chemical Peeling. She is accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa, South African Medical Association as well as the Aesthetic and Anti-ageing Medicine Society of South Africa (AAMSSA) www.aestheticdoctors.co.za. She is currently completing a postgraduate diploma in Anti-ageing and Wellness Medicine, a first of its kind speciality in South Africa.
Treatments offered at The Centre of Wellness
- Anti-wrinkle/neurotoxin injections for their skin smoothing and lifting effects are key to any advanced anti-aging regime.
- Dermal Fillers treat both lines and lost volumes to naturally restore and enhance your features.
- Plexr offers an effective alternative option to certain surgical procedures.
- PDO Thread, lifting effect achieved by a special thread weave & polydioxanone (PDO), which has properties that stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin, helping to tighten and smooth the contours of the face.
- Ceccarelli fat meting injections.
- Silhouette Soft® Sutures
- Aesthetics for men
- Permanent Hair Removal can be life-changing.
- Laser Photofacial: treats both pigmentation, as well as redness and vascularity to leave you with a clearer, youthful complexion.
- Fractional Laser treats wrinkles and aged skin to reboot collagen production and turn back the clock.
- Scars and Stretchmarks can be treated to drastically improve their appearance.
- Spider Legs veins are very treatable with laser, with minimal down time, and it’s completely non-surgical.
- Chemical peels:
- Superficial monthly peels for on-going anti-aging.
- Deeper peels that treat skin concerns such as wrinkling and pigmentation.
- QMS Medicosmetic Facials designed to treat various skin concerns, from aging, dehydration, acne to sensitivity.
- DermaPen: Advanced needling technology that reboots collagen production to treat problems with tone, texture and wrinkling. Also treat for treating stretchmarks and scarring.
- 6 superb Medical ranges of products that can comprehensively treat any skin concern:
- Neostrata and Skin Actives
- QMS Medicosmectics
- Heliocare SPF 50 for all your sun protection needs
- iS Clinical
- VI Derm and Divine Glow
- pH formula: Dermatological Skin resurfacing – Pre and Post Procedure
- Robertson’s Brain Wellness: Analysis of Brain chemistry using physiological questionnaire for you to better understand your underlying brain chemistry. What follows is a program, which allows you to harness improved brain chemistry for a better life.
- Pinnacle 40+: A Program designed to assist with people who are over 40 to improve their sense of wellness and anti-aging from the inside!
- Treatment of teeth grinding: Using a neurotoxin to relax the powerful masseter cheek muscle, the symptoms of teeth grinding are alleviated dramatically.
- Hyperhidrosis: Excessive sweating can be debilitating both socially and emotionally. A neurotoxin is used to significantly reduce the overproduction of sweat to alleviate this.
Get in touch with The Centre of Wellness
Phone: 011 783-8289
Physical Address: 108 Marie Avenue, Parkmore, Johannesburg, South Africa