A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine is your only South African go-to magazine SOLELY dedicated to aesthetics, anti-ageing, integrative medicine, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery. We are the pit stop for our aesthetically minded readers who are already on, or about to embark on their aesthetic journey.
We print only four magazines each year – one in March (Autumn), June (Winter), September (Spring) and December (Summer).
In addition to covering all the latest local and international news on the aesthetic and cosmetic front, we also have an extensive range of highly accredited and reputable medical professionals on our panels writing articles for us – all here to help you make an informed decision on your aesthetic journey.
About Issue 17 Autumn 2016
First of our four print editions for 2016, this A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine Autumn edition is jam packed with aesthetic, anti-ageing, integrative medicine and cosmetic surgery news and information in South Africa.
- Aesthetic trends – Dr Anushka Reddy reports on new aesthetic treatments coming to South Africa in 2016 for the treatment of cellulite, excessive underarm sweating, skin rejuvenation, double-chin reduction, medical aesthetic apps plus other treatments.
- Even though we’ve been running this mag since 2011, we find many readers still aren’t aware of the differences between anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Dr Gayle O’Kelly breaks it down for us.
- Dr Riekie Smit goes into detail about cheap and less than quality aesthetic treatment that can cause you harm. It’s so important as a consumer to ensure you are visiting a clinic that has TRUSTED and quality equipment with TRAINED therapists and doctors to handle said equipment. In addition to Dr Riekie’s advice, the before and after photos in this article are enough to keep you vigilant!
- We introduce the Cryofacial – an ice-cold skin rejuvenation treatment for the face.
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring – The Holy Grail? When it comes to fat removal procedures, are non-invasive methods as effective as standard liposuction? Dr Dirk Lazarus provides his opinion.
- Dr Des Fernandes, world-renowned plastic surgeon, reports on his scar-less forehead lift procedure.
- If you’re considering plastic surgery or any aesthetic treatment whether it’s big or small, it’s important to ensure you’re psychologically ready for the change and that you and your doctor manage your expectations realistically.
- The body peel explains how undertaking a series of body peels can truly transform the health and look of your skin.
- Interview with South African Celebrity, Danny K and his take on skin care and aesthetics.
- Sweet Temptations – takes a look at sugar addiction and what it means to your health, wellbeing and ageing.
- We’ve added two new sections to the mag – one solely dedicated to “Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry” and the other “Integrative Medicine”. In aesthetic dentistry we look into the super interesting topic DNA Dentistry and under Integrative Medicine, we explore Male Menopause causes and treatments.
Plus so much more! Happy reading!
Get A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine
1. Purchase from these stores across South Africa… also available at select stores in Namibia, Botswana and Mauritius.
2. Click here to purchase soft copies on our app to read on your apple or android device anywhere in the world. (We don’t offer print magazine subscriptions).
Get in touch with A2 Magazine