Welcome to the very first A2 Trade Magazine – a print and digital magazine especially for medical professionals and the aesthetic and anti-ageing trade industry.
As you may or may not already know, A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine is a quarterly print magazine (March, June, September and December) sold in Exclusive Books, CNA and Spar stores nationwide.
It’s the ONLY print and digital magazine in South Africa solely dedicated to aesthetics, anti-ageing, integrative medicine, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery.
While this “normal” A2 Magazine is semi-focused toward trade and largely focused toward consumers and educating them on new and current treatments, procedures and quality products in the industry, we realised we needed to create a version of A2 Magazine that was solely dedicated to our medical doctors, aesthetic clinics, aesthetic salons and trade industry professionals…
Introducing the A2 Trade Magazine – an extension of the normal A2 Magazine
So here we are… for our very first trade edition, we chose to partner with and include the Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa (AMCSA) congress magazine within this trade edition.
The first half of the magazine is your A2 Trade focused articles and news from us. The second half serves as the official AMCSA 2016 congress magazine including the congress programme, speaker abstracts, exhibitor’s list, plus more.
What can I expect to find in the first A2 Trade Magazine?
You can look forward to the following topics we’ve covered:
- Marketing advice – has your website aged gracefully? Plus, other marketing tips.
- Redermalisation – a new era in skin rejuvenation, writes Dr Reza Mia.
- Forehead dilemmas – Dr Riekie Smit discusses treatment considerations for forehead dilemmas in your patients.
- The 4 Rs of invisible facelifts by Dr Alastair Clark.
- Practical laser aspects – an in-depth look into the effects of different laser therapy treatments by Dr Salome Gurgenidze.
- How to treat the younger patient – understanding what motivates younger patients to seek treatments will help doctors decide on the best approach by Dr Alek Nikolic.
- Protecting your practice – there are some important medico-legal items to put in place to protect both you and your future patients.
- Wise purchasing decisions on aesthetic and medical equipment in your practice or clinic – how to ensure you are making the right choices.
- Treating alopecia using mesotherapy and botulinum toxin – pilot study by Dr Philippe Hamida-Pisal.
- Wound care – in-depth knowledge of the physiology and characteristics of all wound care products is essential to ensure that the correct product is selected for a specific patient, writes Dr Judey Pretorius.
- Managing expectations in patients with limited budgets – Dr Sly Nedic deliberates on how the patient with a limited budget has become an everyday reality and is increasing in numbers.
- A better way to peel – traditional peels vs resurfacing by Connie Pieterse
- PLUS, the full AMCSA 2016 (Aesthetic Medicine Congress of South Africa) programme information inside!
Where can I buy the A2 Trade Print Magazine?
A2 Trade Print Magazines are not available to the public or for sale in stores. They are FREE to receive for medical doctors, clinics, salons and trade professionals directly from us.
They will be available at the AMCSA Congress 2016 in May, as well as just over 1000 magazines are being couriered to doctors, aesthetic clinics and aesthetic salons around the country (whether they are a part of AMSCA or not). Due to limited stock, unfortunately not everyone can receive an exclusive hard copy.
Contact us to ensure you’re on our list to receive the 2017 Trade Edition email@example.com
Download a Soft Copy of A2 Trade Magazine for Free
However, you can also download a FREE version of this trade edition to read on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Simply visit www.magzter.com to download your free version.
Download the Magzter App to your Apple or Android device from your respective App store, search for “A2 Magazine” to locate the trade magazine, once found, you’ll be able to read the mag on your tablet or smartphone, bookmark and screenshot and crop your favourite articles and pages.
How often do you print the A2 Trade Magazine?
This is the only A2 Trade edition for 2016 (we only print one trade issue a year), so you can expect your next trade edition next year in the first quarter of 2017.
We hope you enjoy our trade gift to you and find value in our articles dedicated to your aesthetics and anti-ageing industry in South Africa.
Rochelle and Michelle