Second of our four print editions for 2016, this A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine Winter edition is jam packed with aesthetic, anti-ageing, integrative medicine, medical skin care, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery information in South Africa.
What you can look forward to in this issue…
- We investigate the Illegal Fat Loss Injections that have recently been hitting our shores and harming South Africans who are non the wiser. In addition to the unapproved substances, they are also being injected by unqualified and untrained persons who should not be injecting any patients in the first place. We ask readers to be aware of these and to steer clear. Warning: this article shows graphic images.
- Dr Anushka Reddy reveals the details and recovery time of the top four non-surgical facial procedures, because non-surgical doesn’t necessarily mean there’s no downtime.
- Dr Melanie Kruger discusses Perfectha, a new generation of filler recommended for volume loss.
- Dr Kim Prescott reports on the combination of PRP therapy and microneedling for improved skin rejuvenation.
- VASER Lipo is a surgical alternate technology to traditional liposuction. Dr Deon Weyers, plastic surgeon, gives us the lowdown.
- Electrolysis Reinvented – the electrolysis of yesteryear has just been completely revamped, reports Tzvia Hermann. A new kind of Electrolysis technology now allows for hair removal of gray and blonde hairs with zero pain.
- The Dr Schrammek GREEN PEEL – an exciting new skin treatment now available in South Africa written by Dr Alistair McAlpine.
- How to look after your skin after surgery co-written by plastic surgeon, Dr Gabriel Doucas and skin specialist, Ingrid Katz.
- Learn about the Intraceuticals at-home products and treatment that has taken hollywood celebrities by storm, and now available in South Africa, written by Dr Ridwan Mia.
- Dr Sly Nedic advises on the successful treatment of Melasma, a common skin problem.
- Sonette Donker discusses the cause and effect of photo-ageing and recommends treatments.
- Treating adult acne with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation by dermatologist, Dr Ian Webster.
- Dr Nerina Wilkinson imparts advice on how to choose the correct breast implant for you.
- Dr Sam Thandar, in our cosmetic dentistry section, discusses the social impact of your smile.
- Anti-ageing dentistry by Dr Susan Vermeulen.
- Facial Harmony – Dr Zak Schabort explains the crux of holistic facial beauty and how it can be achieved.
- IV Infusion Therapy – everything you need to know about this treatment by Dr Burt Jooste.
- Pre- & Probiotics in Anti-Ageing – Dr Alastair Clark discusses how nutrition can affect your visible age.
Plus so much more! Happy reading :)
Get A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine
1. Purchase from these stores across South Africa… also available at select stores in Namibia, Botswana and Mauritius.
2. Click here to purchase soft copies on our app to read on your apple or android device anywhere in the world. (We don’t offer print magazine subscriptions).
Get in touch with A2 Magazine