The new optiphi Hydration Tint SPF 20 offers a breathable, light to medium coverage with mattifying, skin brightening and anti-aging benefits.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Addresses hyperpigmentation by reducing existing melanin in the skin, boosting an even skin tone.
- Inhibits the synthesis of melanin in the melanocytes.
- Promotes the synthesis of collagen.
- Anti-oxidant activity fights free radical damage.
- Brightening effect on the skin
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Escalates telomerase activity and delays cellular senescence, in turn delaying skin aging.
- Improves skin imperfections and blemishes.
- Increases matrix protein synthesis and decreases stratum corneum thickness
Imperata Cylindrica and Hyaluronic Acid
- Extended “won’t wash off” moisture that lasts for 24 hours.
- Increases the skins ability to retain moisture
The unique pigments used have been treated, allowing for better adhesion and ease of even application, adapting to your individual skin tone for the perfect colour which won’t stain your clothes.
Available in 3 shades: Light, Medium, Dark.
The broad spectrum SPF20 offers sun protection without leaving a white film, making it suitable for even the darkest skin.
Direction of use
Apply daily after cleansing
How much does it cost?
Retail Price: R750.00 Incl. VAT (50ml)
Where can I buy it?
Visit www.optiphi.com to find a stockist near you.