Smile lines add character and are the hallmark of happiness – but for many women – they are more an indicator of age than joie de vivre. Fortunately there’s no need to buy into the sales pitch that lines around your eyes are dynamic wrinkles. Instead accept that this skin is the thinnest and most sensitive on your entire body and applying an eye cream that has transformative effects is a mandatory part of any beauty regime.
Launching this month (March 2017), Dermaheal Eye Regeneration PLUS is an anti-ageing eye cream from Lamelle Research Laboratories and like the rest of the Dermaheal range – it deserves comparable accolades.
What does it do?
Providing all the extra TLC your eye skin needs – it helps improve eye area brightness, reduces irritation, plumps the skin and restores lipid balance – and in so doing smoothes out even the tiniest lines and imperfections.
It also has the ability to powerfully rebuild new collagen, elastin and the extracellular matrix – all this while suppressing the skin’s activated ageing pathways. Improvements have been seen after just two weeks of continuous use.
A flawless combination of formidable skin remodelling power, the new eye cream in a 20ml airless pump is suitable for all skin types.
How to use it?
Expertly extracted and perfectly blended to optimally correct the visible and invisible signs of ageing in the delicate eye skin area; the cream should be applied twice daily to cleansed skin before applying moisturiser and sun protection. And a little goes a long way as it’s quickly absorbed by the skin. Like most eye creams, direct contact with the eye should be avoided. Use ring fingers to gently tap the product into your skin (along the eye socket bone).
- Growth factor and cytokine complex: Proprietary, custom blend of selected growth factors and cytokines specific to ageing skin.
- Niacinamide: Heps prevent hyperpigmentation and maintain normal skin lipid production.
- Patented ceramide complex: An essential lipid naturally found in human skin that increases skin hydration by as much as 165% in 10 days.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Anti-irritant and soothing plant extract that contributes to maintaining normal skin moisture balance.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Lipid soluble form of vitamin C that scavenges free radicals and protects the skin from radicals.
- Bisabolol: Derived from Chamomile, it soothes and calms sensitive skin.
So if you are showing any signs of eye skin ageing, including fine lines, wrinkles and textural changes – it’s time to invest in an eye cream like Dermaheal Eye Regeneration PLUS. With its hardworking, multitasking antioxidants that will keep wrinkles, circles and puffiness at bay.
What do I need to know?
There are no product interactions with other product ranges but it’s not suitable as a post chemical peel product and should only be used once skin has recovered from professional treatments.
If you have a very sensitive and reactive skin, although Eye Regeneration PLUS has powerful anti-inflammatory complexes blended into the cream, it’s still worth trying a test patch.
Where can I buy it?
Available at accredited Lamelle skincare suppliers and aesthetic doctors nationwide. You can also buy online at www.lamelle.co.za/shop
How much does it cost?
Recommended retail price is R690.00 (20ml)
Get in touch with Lamelle South Africa