Today, SkinCeuticals launch the H.A. Intensifier, a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels.
The new H.A Intensifier serum has a unique formula which contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support the skin’s hyaluronic acid levels.
It aims to deliver surface hydration, which helps to improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness and facial plumpness.
As part of an at-home regimen, H.A. Intensifier can be paired with an antioxidant, sunscreen and other moisturisers in the SkinCeuticals Corrective portfolio to tackle multiple anti-aging concerns.
Recent tests showed that the combination of H.A. Intensifier’s key ingredients result in:
- +30% increase in skin’s hyaluronic acid levels
- 11% improvement in skin’s firmness
- +17% improvement in skin’s texture
- 23% improvement in skin plumpness
- Visible improvements in the appearance of marionette lines, nasolabial folds and crow’s feet
Skin Care Routine – How to Apply H.A. Intensifier:
- Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Blend the product into skin.
- If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
- If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol.
How much does it cost?
Recommended retail price of R1550.00
Where can I buy it?
SkinCeuticals is available from professional medical outlets such as Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, GPs with a special interest in aesthetics and Medical Spas/clinics under the care of a medical professional.
For more information and where to purchase, visit the South African SkinCeuticals website for a list of official stockists: www.skinceuticals-za.com
Get in touch with SkinCeuticals South Africa