LIPOELASTIC post-surgery compression garments are designed for post-operative treatment following plastic-aesthetic procedures such as liposuction, mammoplasty, augmentation or reconstruction of breasts, abdominoplasty, facelifting, necklifting etc.
LIPOELASTIC has been a leading brand in the field of plastic and aesthetic surgery since 2002.
Top specialists, qualified employees and the overall facilities of the company LIPOELASTIC make possible the innovative development and production of compression garments.
In over 70 countries, our popular garments are recommended to patients by their doctors during post-operative care.
What’s in the range
In 2010 the product range was expanded with the production of support stockings. The range includes;
- Male garments
- Female garments
- Female vests
- Face garments
- And more…
Compression has been recommended to enhance a number of post-operative procedures for many years.
Modern medicine uses compression therapies for the following reasons
- To minimise swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars
- To reduce the risk of infection
- To shape the contours and stabilise the implants
- To reduce pain
- To speed up the healing process
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain a stable microclimate environment
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic effect
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odour
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts
Where to buy
Available to buy online: www.lipoelastic.co.za
Get in touch with Lipoelastic South Africa
About Genop Healthcare
Genop Healthcare is a specialised marketing and distribution company made up of four operating divisions: Ophthalmic and Optical, Skincare, Visioncare, Pharmaceuticals and Plastic Surgery.
With a 90-year heritage in healthcare, we provide our customers with the finest range of world-class products for eye care professionals, medical and beauty professionals, with emphasis on quality, safety and efficacy.
We pride ourselves in partnering with world leaders in the market segments in which we operate, and will continue to source and develop key international products that complement our current ranges. Our future growth will come in the areas of eyecare, optometry, ophthalmology, aesthetic skincare, dermatology and plastic surgery. Within plastic surgery we offer a range of products for breast augmentation / reconstruction, liposuction, scar management and of course post-operative garments.
We have operations countrywide. We market our products in many African countries. Genop is committed to social upliftment and is involved in community projects in South Africa. We are very proud to be associated with LIPOELASTIC®.