UV and UVB rays in particular lead to an inflammatory response (erythema). This inflammatory response causes direct and indirect damage on the dermal matrix with consequent solar elastosis and photoaging. The skin tries to defend itself from UVB rays by producing, with sweat, urocanic acid, a powerful selective filter for UVB rays. UV rays also activate metalloproteinases of dermis with the destruction of the matrix. Only one MED (minimum erythema dose, the necessary time to redden) induces an activation of metalloproteinases for 72 hours with damage to the dermal matrix.
All this leads to a defence from the skin with the production of excess melanin and hyper pigmentation.
Due to this, in order to allow solar exposure without resulting in skin damage, we have a solution with preventive anti-ageing treatment to restore the skin’s physiological state that, in any case, becomes partially damaged and to regulate the pigmentation process (melanin production) avoiding formation of hyper pigmentation (spots).
AEGLEXA PHOTOAGING TREATMENT is an effective support in the defence of the skin from daily attacks from the sun and from the most common environmental atmospheric elements that produce free radicals that are responsible of ageing.
Research of components selected and targeted at the protection problem of the face’ skin, have lead AEGLEXA to the formulation of a prevention treatment with concoctions of which active ingredients have been proved very important helpers for:
- Protection from the injurious attack of smog and pollutants elements that are in the air
- Reduction of the inflammatory response induced by UV rays (erythema)
- Reduction of the free radical’s actions, which mediates the inflammatory response caused by UV rays
- Optimization of urocanic acid’s production, a powerful natural UVB filter produced with sweat
- Reduction of the metalloproteinases activity of the dermis that causes damage to the dermal matrix
- Optimization of melanin formation produced to defend the skin
- Limitation of melanin production to avoid formation of hyperpigmentation (spots)
- WITH THE COMPLETE AEGLEXA TREATMENT normalization of the biological state of the exposed skin through moisturizers, that rebalance the content in water and sebum, that modulates the lepidic content of said skin.
Get in touch with Aeglexa South Africa
Win an Aeglexa Photoaging Protocol Skin Care Kit Valued at R4500!
- Aeglexa is a photoaging treatment protocol which includes a day and night cream and capsules. The products are aimed at reducing damage to skin by protecting the skin during the day and blocking damaging free radicals released at night.
How To Enter
Fill in the form below and tap on Enter Now!
Good Luck! Please read terms and conditions below.
Competition Start Date:
27 Nov 2017
3 Dec 2017 at 23:59pm
(Any entries received after this date will not qualify).
Use the Social Media buttons directly below this post to share the competition with family and friends!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine competitions are exclusive to A2 Magazine weekly email newsletter subscribers.
If you’re not already signed up to the newsletter, then you will be automatically signed up by entering this competition. The A2 Magazine weekly email newsletter is FREE!
Your privacy is VERY important to us and we will never send you too many emails and we will never share your details with any third parties. Not even if they offer us free chocolate. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize not transferable for cash or exchangeable.
- If the first winner picked is unavailable or unresponsive for 24hours after being notified then the next available winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
- Hamper will be couriered to winner.
- Competition valid for South African residents only.