The hardest part of any weight loss program is always the beginning. But one thing to keep in mind is that the sooner you start the more effective and quicker you get that body you’ve always wanted.
Deluxe Laser & Spa make use of technology (Exilis Elite, Lavatron, X-Wave) to help reduce unwanted and stubborn fatty pockets and cellulite.
Dr. Jemma Simpson, who practices from her rooms at the Deluxe premises, offers Ceccarelli fat reducing injections as well.
Paired with a positive diet and lifestyle changes, you are bound to see amazing results with the above treatments. That’s why to make things easier (and faster), we’ve listed 10 weight loss tips below – that will assist you in this journey.
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day. Here are a few examples of high-protein breakfasts that can help you lose weight:
- Scrambled eggs: with veggies, fried in coconut oil or olive oil
- An omelette: with cottage cheese and spinach
- Stir-fried tofu: with kale and dairy-free cheese
- Greek yogurt: with wheat germ, seeds and berries
- A shake: one scoop of whey protein, a banana, frozen berries and almond milk.
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour before meals.One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods.Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Follow the link for a list of the 20 most weight loss-friendly foods on earth: http://www.healthline.com/nutrition/20-most-weight-loss-friendly-foods
- Eat soluble fiber.Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help.
- Drink coffee or tea in moderation.Caffeine can in fact boost your metabolism by 3-11%.
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly.Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel fuller and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Use smaller plates.Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night.Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
Get in touch with Deluxe Laser & Spa
Contact your nearest branch to make your booking using the contact details below.
Other treatments available at Deluxe include painless laser hair removal, body contouring and a full service spa.
Website: www.deluxelaser.co.za – find a branch near you in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban