*A2 Magazine is a proud media sponsor of this congress*
About Integrative Medicine
Integrative Medicine recognises the holistic and unique nature of human-beings, which encompasses physio-energetic information systems.
It investigates the multi-factoral causes of disease. In this approach the practitioner and the sick individual form a team working towards an integrated protocol of management best suited for that person.
SACIM 2018 provides a platform for like-minded health care providers in sharing knowledge, research and best-practices.
The objective is to facilitate the advancement of science and research and providing advice on new policy. We invite you to join this growing community in our mission to promote safe, effective, evidence-based, holistic, patient-centred health care.
The SACIM 2018 Congress
SASIM (South African Society of Integrative Medicine) was inaugurated 10 years ago to meet a growing need among practitioners to share knowledge, and to provide the public with a database of Integrative practitioners to consult, visit www.integrativemedicine.co.za for more information.
SASIM is proud to welcome you to SACIM 2018 – the 2nd Annual Southern African Congress of Integrative Medicine….
When is it?
Saturday 17 November to Sunday 18 November 2018.
Where is it?
Congress Hotel and Venue is NH The Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Because when healers converge, minds expand.
- Attendees learn, network, and return to their practices with an enhanced appreciation of the modern patient’s full range of healthcare options.
- Learn, engage, and improve your patients’ lives.
- The Southern African Congress of Integrative Medicine education sessions offer Q&A opportunities and deliver clinical takeaways that can be implemented into your practice immediately.
- Explore new and emerging integrative healthcare products and solutions.
- At the Southern African Congress of Integrative Medicine, the learning and discovery-rich atmosphere doesn’t end at the lecture hall doors.
- Grab a colleague and explore the Congress Exhibition, meet the vendors and learn how the latest products, tools and tech can enhance your everyday practice.
Who should attend?
- Allied Health Professionals
- Complementary Health Therapists
- Complementary Health Doctors
- Functional Medicine Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Hypertension Specialists
- Infectious Diseases Physicians
- Integrative Healthcare Practitioners
- Integrative Medical Doctors
- Integrative Oncologists
- Integrative Paediatricians
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Doctors
- Pain Management Physicians
- Physical Therapists
- Registered Nurses
Get in touch