You no longer need to suffer in silence. There are solutions to the many problems that women face when it comes to their feminine health. At Feminica, we offer specialised services dedicated to helping our patients look and feel their best…
About Dr Apostolos Apostoleris
- M.B, B.Ch. (Wits) F.C.O.G. (SA)
- Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Dr Apostoleris was born in Cairo, Egypt and emigrated to South Africa at the age of thirteen where he matriculated at Capricorn High School in Pietersburg now known as Polokwane. He studied at the University of the Witwatersrand both under and postgraduate and qualified as an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in 1989.
- Background – He has headed one of the units at the NEH Hospital, in Hillbrow which was affiliated with the University of the Witwatersrand’s Medical School. He has been a tutor to medical students and has been an Examiner for final year Medical Students in Gynaecology.
- Training – He has been for training and participated in Congresses on this very exciting field of Aesthetic Gynaecology. Dr Apostoleris has to ensure that he is well informed with the latest technologies and developments within the field.
- Experience – He has been in Private practice for over 27 years and he has a lot of experience in both Obstetrics and Gynaecology, but he took an interest in Aesthetic Gynaecology recently, when he saw the demand from his patients.
- Affiliations – He is a senior member of the ESAG (European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology) and a member of ACCMA (American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association). He consults at his Surgery which is at Rochester Place and he operates at the Morningside Mediclinic in Morningside, Sandton.
Click on the images below to scroll through pictures of Feminica…
What is Aesthetic Gynaecology?
Aesthetic Gynaecology is a highly specialized surgery, also known as “cosmetic vaginal surgery”. It involves the reshaping of the vulva or labia, the outer (majora) and inner (minora) lips of the vagina.
Due to childbirth, aging, trauma, weight loss, surgery and genetics, the appearance of the vagina can change and affect the woman’s self-confidence. My field of expertise is considered an anathema for some women, while for others they are an ongoing concern.
However, the clinical conditions concerning deformation, hypertrophy, asymmetry, tissue relaxation, or improper operation do frequently exist and ultimately decrease the self-confidence of women experiencing them decreasing the quality of their personal and sexual lives.
Quite often, women facing such conditions have learnt to live with them and face adverse effects in their everyday lives, such as a feeling of decreased femininity, lack of interest for sexual intercourse or even a sense of shame whenever wearing jeans or swimsuits and leotards.
Restoration of the aforementioned conditions, which tend to create functional or cosmetic problems does have several options. Contemporary medicine can make use of cutting-edge technology and offer a series of offerings which combine an excellent cosmetic result with a minimal post operation pain level or discomfort, ultimately improving the daily life, sexual life and self-confidence of any woman.
- Gynelase – Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation
- O-Shot ®
- Pelvic Surgery
- Post-Partum Rehabilitation
- Brazilian Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Other Services & Procedures
- Urinary Incontinence
- Laser Vaginal Bleaching
- And more…
Get in touch with Feminica
Phone: +27 11 884 1886
Physical address: Suite F1 Block B Rochester Place, 173 Rivonia Road, Morningside, 2196, Johannesburg, South Africa