Sothys Paris has been setting the standard of professional beauty care for over 70 years. Represented in over 120 countries worldwide.
Synergic beauty programmes: highly sophisticated treatment procedures backed by high-performance home skincare.
SOTHYS is available at select salons and spas in South Africa. Contact 021 701 2900 for details.
- nO₂ctuelle – R1085.00 (50ml)
- Essential Lipid ElixIr – R820.00 (30ml)
- Desquacrem Forte – R610.00 (50ml)
Total value of the hamper is R2515!
About the products…
Night after night, this concentration of technology acts deep inside the skin to help it erase the visible signs of daytime damage caused by the environment.
- Stabilized vitamin C – To stimulate cellular activity and visibly reduce the signs of ageing.
- Detoxifying complex: shea polyphenols and yeast extract – To boost the body’s detoxification systems.
- Extract of nasturtium rich in a-glucans – To revive cells through the optimal use of oxygen.
Essential Lipid Elixir
Nutritive delivers a rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential lipids primarily to moderate moisture loss from the skins tissues. A biomimetic complex of ceramides and phytosterols replenishes the intercellular cement between the cells.
The combination of Nutritive Comfort Cream and Essential Lipid Elixir repairs the porous intercellular cement in drier skin types which may lead to deep dehydration of the skin. Nutritive is recommended following Hydroxyl acid peeling treatments where the epidermal lipids have been dissolved as part of the treatment process, thus, preventing rapid skin dehydration in the days following peeling treatments.
The serum is recognized for its soothing, restructuring and antioxidant properties, thus contributing to the immediate relief and comfort of a dry skin.
Reinforced action! The deep cleanser that is emblematic of our brand is boosted by salicylic acid and micro-grains of rice to combine deep cleansing of the skin pores and exfoliation.
- Salcilyc acid 2% – Keratolytic action. Removes dead cells, purify the pores, promotes skin radiance.
- Micro-grains of rice – Mechanical action.
- Lipoaminoacids mild cleansers – cleansing, high affinity with the skin
- Gypsophila extract – cleansing, a mild detergent
How To Enter
Fill in the form and tap on Enter Now! The winner will be contacted by A2 Magazine via email and/or telephone.
Good Luck! Please read terms and conditions below.
Competition Start Date:
13 May 2019
19 May 2019 at 23:59pm
(Any entries received after this date will not qualify).
Use the Social Media buttons directly below this post to share the competition with family and friends!
A2 Competition Terms and Conditions:
A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine competitions are exclusive to A2 Magazine weekly email newsletter subscribers.
If you’re not already signed up to the newsletter, then you will be automatically signed up by entering this competition. The A2 Magazine weekly email newsletter is FREE!
Your privacy is VERY important to us and we will never send you too many emails and we will never share your details with any third parties. Not even if they offer us free chocolate. You can also unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person is valid.
- Prize not transferable for cash or exchangeable.
- If the first winner picked is unavailable or unresponsive for 24hours after being notified then the next available winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
- Hamper will be couriered to winner (within South Africa)
- Competition valid for South African residents only.
- The winners of this competition shall be chosen in accordance with the requirements and procedures of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.