Our lives are busy, hectic and jam-packed with plans, adventures and obligations. Which means sometimes, we don’t have time for a complex, multi-step skincare regimen.
Introducing the latest innovation in the Eight Hour® franchise, Great 8™ Daily Defense Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 35, a do-it-all beauty multi-tasker that serves as your trusted skincare sidekick for wherever life takes you.
As an extension to the iconic Eight Hour® line, which boasts infinite uses and infinite fans, Great 8™ delivers as a primer, moisturizer and SPF. More than just your average moisturizer, more than an SPF, Great 8™ is your all-in-one protector and perfector. From sunlight to blue light and beyond, Great 8™ has you covered.
This 8-in-1 daily moisturizer works to protect and perfect the look of skin for a healthy looking, glowing you. Packed with 8 benefits in one simple step, Great 8™ protects against the damaging effects of sun, blue light, infrared and pollution, as it hydrates, purifies, brightens and fights excess oil.
Great 8™ is ideal for all skin types. Its semi-translucent lightweight gel melts into skin on contact leaving no white cast or residue, unlike typical SPFs on the market today. This unique aesthetic and addicting texture, combined with Eight Hour’s signature energizing scent, makes Great 8™ a fit for everyone.
The Great 8:
- UVA/UVB protection: Broad Spectrum SPF 35
- Pollution: Protects against damaging effects of pollution
- Infrared: Helps soothes skin when exposed to heat
- Blue Light: Recent scientific studies suggest that blue light may contribute to premature photoaging
- Oil Control: Helps control excess oil and shine and minimizes look of pores with continued use
- Brighten: Leaves skin with a luminous, healthy glow
- Hydration: All day hydration helps keep skin moisturized and soothed
- Purify: Helps eliminate free radicals
- African Whitewood Tree Bark Extract: Visibly reduces oil on skin and the appearance of pores
- Deep Sea Organism Ferment: Derived from an ocean organism that thrives under extreme conditions, it helps protect, calm and soothe skin from harsh environmental exposure
- White Horehound Flower Extract: Helps neutralize oxidative stress on skin’s surface and helps reduce the signs of aging, while also protecting from effects of pollution and blue light
- Vitamin E Analog: Purifies skin for a more radiant look
- Clary Sage: Brightens and evens skin tone
- Japanese Bloodgrass Extract: Provides long- lasting hydration by attracting water to the surface of the skin
How much does it cost?
Recommended retail price: R425.00 (45 ml). As at July 2019
Where to buy?
In selected department stores around South Africa.
You can also find a store locator here: www.elizabetharden.co.za/locator
Get in touch with Elizabeth Arden South Africa