OPALESCE means to be bright or brilliant; to shimmer, sparkle or glow, and to be resplendent, dazzling and radiant. That’s exactly the effect this premium skin lightening product can have on your skin.
What are the active ingredients of OPALESCE?
OPALESCE is a 100% natural, GMO-free and vegan-friendly product containing potent colourless carotenoids and L-cysteine, a natural precursor to glutathione. The daily amounts (total for the three daily capsules) are: Colourless carotenoids – 840mg, L-cysteine – 510mg (over ten times the amount found in some other skin lightening capsules).
How does OPALESCE work?
Colourless carotenoids – derived from hybrid white tomatoes – provide multiple skin health and beauty benefits:
- Provide protection against skin damage caused by the sun (including melasma) and environmental factors
- Can encourage a lighter, more even skin tone
- Promote a more youthful complexion
- Inhibit the synthesis of melanin (which causes darker skin tone and melasma)
- Help to naturally control skin pigmentation and darkening
- Can reduce inflammation and skin damage
Colourless carotenoids have been shown to make the skin more radiant, better hydrated and more supple, with a more even tone.
L-cysteine is an amino acid that helps your body to produce glutathione, a very powerful antioxidant. L-cysteine is easily absorbed by your gut, meaning that much more glutathione becomes available for your body to use.
This is important because glutathione:
- Can combat dangerous free radicals
- Helps to boost your immune system
- Helps to purge toxins from your body
- Can promote skin lightening
What form does OPALESCE come in?
OPALESCE is sold in bottles of 90 capsules. The recommended dose is three capsules per day, taken orally. Each bottle therefore provides 30 days’ supply of OPALESCE skin lightening capsules.
How long should I take OPALESCE for?
This will vary from patient to patient. Many patients see results within 1 – 2 months. Stopping taking OPALESCE can cause skin blemishes to gradually return, so long-term use for skin tone maintenance is recommended.
How much does it cost?
R1800 for a bottle (90 capsules)
Where can I buy OPALESCE?
OPALESCE is available from leading dermatologists, spas and beauty therapists.
There is a list of stockists on the website below or for free deliveries in South Africa you can purchase OPALESCE online.