Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true 10% concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover. Free acid value refers to the true strength of a glycolic acid product, and is affected by both the concentration of acid and the pH of the formula.
This potent night cream is synergistically blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a triple action-soothing complex to help support the skin barrier. Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin.
- 10% Glycolic Free Acid Value
Derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin’s natural exfoliation process and minimizes the build-up of dead skin cells, resulting improvement in the appearance of skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.
- 2% Phytic acid
Naturally present in legumes and seeds, this potent ingredient provides dual-action exfoliation and skin brightening effects. It helps to inhibit the impact of skin aggressors that can cause dullness, promoting skin clarity and glow.
- 1% Soothing complex
Featuring a combination of natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed, this wax forms a protective, breathable layer on skin to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.
Who is it suitable for?
- Recommended for all skin types except sensitive and rosacea-prone skins
- Dull skin with uneven texture and tone
- Sun-damaged skin
- It cannot be used in pregnancy or during lactation
- Tested tolerable for nightly use and ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels
How do I apply it to my skin?
Precondition skin by limiting initial use to once every other evening. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional. Daily application of a sunscreen when using this product is a must.
- CAUTION! Do not use this product together with Retinol or any other exfoliating product (AHAs) as the skin could become irritated.
- Use the SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight at night after cleansing.
- Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck. Avoid the eye area.
- SUNBURN ALERT! This product contains an AHA that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun.
- Always use with a daytime antioxidant serum and a high factor, broad spectrum sunscreen every day as part of your anti-ageing regimen.
With use of a high-concentration glycolic acid, it is common to experience mild symptoms of skin detoxification such as redness and temporary skin purging. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.
What does it cost?
From R1500 (as at January 2020).
SkinCeuticals is a premium skincare brand with prices to match. But the scientific research and formulations that go into their products and the results on your skin make this a worthwhile purchase.
Complementary SkinCeuticals products to use with Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
- Replenishing Cleanser (R745)
- Phloretin CF® (R2860)
- Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 (R2780)
- Mineral Radiance UV Defense SPF 50 (R675)
Find a skincare professional offering SkinCeuticals products and treatments
SkinCeuticals skincare professionals are trained to create customised protocols that address individual skin needs and concerns, they can also help prescribe home care products to benefit the results of your treatment.
To discover which SkinCeuticals professional peels, facial treatments and home products are ideal for you, schedule a consultation today.