As the need for hair loss solutions is ever increasing, so is mesoestetic’s commitment to treating the condition. Amongst their extensive list of sterile actives, is their unique solution for hair loss… the mesoestetic c.prof hair loss cocktail with micro-needling (to be performed by trained practitioners and advanced therapists).
This “cocktail” of ingredients, designed for trans-dermal use through micro-needling, has shown promising results.
It’s designed to slow down hair loss by stimulating the hair follicles and blood flow to the area with a combination of conditioning and revitalising active ingredients:
- Copper Tripeptide-1, a hair growth factor that promotes vascularisation around the hair follicle and enriches it
- Vitamin-B complex (containing Dexpanthenol and Biotin) which revitalises, conditions and moisturises the skin and hair
- Capsaicin: increases the number of hair follicles and prolongs the growth phase during the transition from anagen to telogen
- Pyridoxine which increases blood flow in the scalp
Why do we get hair loss?
Hair loss can occur due to the reduction of growth follicle cycles as a result of hormonal changes, stress, pregnancy or just the passage of time as well as external factors.
Using the unique c.prof hair loss cocktail with micro-needling improves micro-circulation and increases nutrient supply to the follicles. Results have shown hair becoming stronger, more resistant, with increased density.
There are homecare products to use post-treatment that have been especially designed to maintain the results:
- mesoestetic’s tricology lotion is an intensive anti-hair loss treatment containing trisaccharides, follicusan, cegaba, biotin, and vitamin B6. It is used in conjunction with the tricology shampoo.
- The tricology shampoo which contains serenoa repens extract, vitamin PP, vitamin B6 and zinc.
Together, these two products further enhance blood flow, promote the arrival of nutrients, stimulate hair follicles and moisturise the hair.
How much does it cost?
Price of the micro-needling treatment is dependent on the clinic you visit, but they can range from around R1500. To find a clinic near you offering this treatment, please contact mesoestetic www.mesoestetic.co.za
Prices for the lotion and shampoo:
- Tricology Hair Lotion RRP: R1305 (15 x 3ml)
- Tricology Hair Loss shampoo RRP: R783 (200ml)
Get in touch with mesoestetic South Africa
Find a stockist: www.mesoestetic.co.za/locator
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 021 917 1911