The MyFaceMyBody Global Aesthetic Awards 2020 will be held on Saturday, December 12, 2020, at 5:00 pm (PDT).
These prestigious awards are the pinnacle of the Aesthetic Industry – the awards to win, to be recognised within the Aesthetics sector. The awards will be ‘virtually’ streamed live from Los Angeles, USA, into the clinics, homes, and offices of thousands of Aesthetic industry businesses, staff, surgeons and teams from around the world.
In an unprecedented move, last year, MyFaceMyBody trialled state-of-the-art streaming technology to open up the awards to Aesthetic businesses from around the world. The concept was a massive success.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis that the event will be virtual again this year. The Aesthetics industry is always cutting edge, and MyFaceMyBody is pioneering the way with this new and innovative program, enabling the awards to be genuinely global. The MyFaceMyBody Awards are now the largest, most respected and highly recognized Aesthetic Industry Awards in the world.
“Over the last ten years, the MyFaceMyBody Awards has become the most credible awards program recognized globally. Each year we receive thousands of entries from over 30 countries. Last year’s inaugural virtual event opened up the awards to regions that have never been able to enter before. The event was such a phenomenal success. We had over a thousand entries from across the globe and 150 award winners. With over 13,500 people watching the live streamed event, 9234 were consumers and 4,266 were industry professionals!” said Mr. Stephen Handisides, CEO of MyFaceMyBody and GVAS.
Entries for the 2020 MyFaceMyBody Global Aesthetic Awards opened on 2nd March, with an early bird entry discount available until June 29th. Entries close on September 11th, 2020, but there will be some extended late entries open until 25th September.
Voting begins on September 21st, 2020, and the final voting closes on October 23rd, 2020. With the winner announced at the virtual awards on 12th December 2020, at a soon to be announced secret location in Los Angeles.
Submissions are now open, for 50 categories, across a broad range including, best practice, best plastic surgeon and Medispa of the year, as well as dental practice categories. The awards will be presented by the founder and host of the ‘Modern Male Mindset’ television program, Mr. Stephen Handisides.
The esteemed panel of judges includes, from the UK, Dr. Vincent Wong, Jane Byers Dr. Manav Bawa, Dr. Rakha Tailor, and Lou Sommereux. From the USA, Paula Di Marco Young and Marie Olesen and from New Zealand Dr. Catherine Stone, with many more to be announced.
To nominate, enter the awards or for more information, please visit www.myfacemybody.com/awards
Aesthetic Practice Categories
- Practice Design of the Year
- Practice team of the Year
- Customer Experience of the Year
- Medispa of Year
- Aesthetic Practice of the Year
- New Practice of the year
- Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery Practice of the Year
- Eco Clinic of the Year Award
Dental Practice Categories
- Dentist of the Year
- Dental Practice of the Year
- Dental Makeover of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- Plastic Surgeon of the Year
- Dermatologist of the Year
- Medical Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year
- Aesthetic Nurse of the Year
- Aesthetic Therapist of the Year
- Receptionist of the Year
- Practice Manager of the Year
- Surgical Makeover of the Year – Face
- Surgical Makeover of the Year – Body
- Surgical Makeover of the Year – Breast
- Non-Surgical Makeover of the Year – Face
- Non-Surgical Makeover of the Year – Body
- Practice Website of the Year
- Marketing/PR Campaign of the Year
- Aesthetic Influencer of the Year
- Cosmeceutical Range of the Year
- Anti-Aging Treatment of the Year
- Anti-Aging Product of the Year
- New Product of the Year – Launched within 18 months
- New Treatment of the Year – Launched within 18 months
- Body Reshaping Treatment of the Year
- Skin Tightening Treatment of the Year
- Skin Tightening Product of the Year
- Post-Surgery product of Year
- Hair Restoration Treatment of the Year
- Hair Restoration Product of the Year
- Skincare Device of the Year
- Minimally Invasive Device of the year
- Scar and Skin Repair Treatment of the Year
- Manufacturer or Supplier of the Year
- Innovative Treatment of the Year
- Innovative Product of the Year
- Sales Rep of the Year
- Customer service support of the Year
- Training Support of the Year
- Brand Trainer of the Year
- Practice Management software of the Year
- Eco Product of the Year Award