GVAS welcomes you and your team to the 2nd annual Global Virtual Aesthetics Summit on 14th and 15th November 2020.
Featuring clinical and business programs in four different languages presented by leading global speakers with the ability to gain CME and CPD credits. There will be regional exhibition halls where you will engage with vendors and learn about some of the latest technologies from around the world.
There is something for everyone at GVAS, and we invite all levels of aesthetic health care providers, including your clinical teams, office managers and administrative staff to attend this amazing summit.
Watch this 30-second clip for an inside look inside GVAS Fall Summit 2020
This two-day virtual experience is offering:
- A brand new MASTERCLASS CLINICAL program (practical workshops) taking you on a 48-hour tour of pioneering treatments by global experts.
- An all new ROADMAP TO BUSINESS SUCCESSprogram to re-evaluate how we run our businesses to ensure the best possible outcomes and safety for our employees and customers.
- Back by popular demand! Access the 3D/2D VIRTUAL CADAVER & SURGICAL INJECTION EXPERIENCE by Jonathan Sykes, MD.
Why participate in GVAS?
- Get affordable access to state of the art clinical and business workshops and live Q&A with faculty experts.
- Get unprecedented access to expert speakers from all over the world.
- Attend the conference from anywhere with internet access.
- Invite your entire staff to attend for a fraction of the usual cost.
- Easily search and compare all suppliers, devices, and products, without having to roam an exhibition floor.
- Chat face to face in real-time with exhibitors, expert faculty, and professionals from all over the world.
- Gain access to the full program for up to 30 days post-conference.
How is our conference program different?
1. Step One – Choose your time zone so you can listen to workshops during normal working hours at your convenience. All workshop sessions have a start and finish time.
2. Step Two – Choose your language. There will be multiple clinical tracks and one business track in English and smaller programs in Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish.
3. Step Three – Choose your content. The program content is colour-coded based on an individual’s experience and qualification.
- There will be content specifically targeted at those that are starting in aesthetics and interested in clinical fundamentals and essentials as well as business startup tips.
- Hands on with the Masters’ will be delivered by some of the world leaders in aesthetics, revealing their advanced techniques and unique ways in how they analyze and treat their patients.
4. If you miss a workshop you can watch it in a different time zone or gain 2,000 points during the event and gain 30 days access post-event.
5. All of the Live Q&A will be conducted in the ‘Networking Lounge’. Each workshop session e.g Regenerative Aesthetics will have a dedicated chat room in the lounge where you can ask and answer questions and engage with your peers over 48 hours.
Do Not Miss This Unique Opportunity To Join Your Peers In The Future Of Aesthetic Conferencing And Education.
Registration is now open
Offering an Early Bird Ticket Price until 1st October 2020