About Delta Medical Skincare
DELTA is an innovator in medical skincare solutions, delivering sophisticated products for use by physicians, plastic surgeons and dermatologists. DELTA resolves the question of how to treat the skin by offering a patented coding system to diagnose and treat the skin.
We empower the medical practitioner to devise effective treatment plans quickly. We empower users of DELTA to understand their skin and to actively monitor improvements through understanding their DELTA Code.
DELTA is determined to be the skincare regime of choice by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and aesthetic medical practitioners by adding value to their offering through medical device and topical product innovations
Delta SuN SPF 30
Delta SuN SPF 30 is a climate-adapting sunscreen offering SPF 30 protection, as well as UVA, high-energy visible (‘blue’) light and infrared radiation (IR) protection. Further defence is offered against Reactive Oxygen Species, Reactive Carbonyl Species, Reactive Nitrogen Species and pollution. This sunscreen boosts the skin’s inherent protection mechanisms against pollutants, radiation damage and heat.
- Using sunscreen daily is crucial for protection against skin cancer as well as improving the texture and tone of the skin.
- The SuN product is a climate-adapting formulation (tested in equatorial South America and Eastern Europe), created for sensitive skins.
- The sunscreen is designed to shield the skin against pollutants and has demonstrated to repel particulate matter.
- Complete free radical protection against reactive oxygen species, reactive carbonyl species and reactive nitrogen species is provided.
- Beyond UVA and UVB protection, damage by high-energy visible (‘blue light, HEV) and infrared (IR) radiation is attenuated.
- Skin is equipped to cope under stressful conditions and protected against the daily aggressors of an urban lifestyle.
Verified active ingredients
- Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit and Pod Extract and Sprout Extract – protects against blue light and infrared radiation and limits the breakdown of collagen.
- Non-nano broad-spectrum filters – provides UVA and UVB inclusion.
- Hyaluronic Acid – offers 72-hour hydrating action in the skin.
- Ectoin – prevents UVA-induced mt-DNA mutations, boosts expression of heat-shock-proteins, protects Langerhans cells, Anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Tripeptide-33 – DNA protection and Reactive Carbonyl Species protection.
- Chromanol – full spectrum antioxidant protection and anti-pollution benefits.
- Heat Shock Proteins – Provides UV and heat stress protection and activates production of own Heat Shock Proteins.
- Vitamin E – antioxidant activity that reduces sunburn-associated redness, swelling, and skin sensitivity and anti-inflammatory action.
How to apply
Apply as required before sun exposure and reapply regularly. Recommended daily application when using BtI Brightening Therapy.
As at October 2020
Where to buy?
Exclusively available at plastic surgeons, dermatologists and aesthetic practitioners, find a stockist near you by visiting www.deltaskin.com
Contact Delta Medical Skincare