It gives us great pleasure to present the newest launch from Beauté Pacifique – La Forte Collagen Booster – the nutraceutical complement to medical-grade skincare.
This product lies within the Food Supplements with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals category in order for somatologists and dermatologists alike to be able to prescribe. This revolutionary and patented supplement combines the best from the sea with the best from herbs.
What’s in it?
- Contains extracts from fish and Rooibos.
- Vitamin A and Zinc Gluconate – contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin (L-Ascorbic Acid) contributes to the protection of cells and to normal collagen formation for the optimal natural function of skin
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense) is an important natural ingredient that helps to form healthy skin and nails
- Rooibos Extract (Aspalathus Linearis) a unique herb found in South Africa that is rich in Anti-Oxidants including Aspalathin found only in Rooibos. It is known as the most popular natural product for the care of dry and irritated skin. Numerous scientific publications describe the many benefits of Rooibos and it is known as a valuable natural medicine all over the world.
- Vitamin (D-α-Tocopheryl Acetate) – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin (Retinyl Acetate) – contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) – contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin
- Vitamin E for optimal moisturisation – goodness from the inside
- The collagen fibres became 25% denser as in much younger skin.
- Skin areas with damage and oedema were reduced by 32%.
- Skin areas with high density (young) structures increased by 22%.
- The rigidity of the skin decreased by 7% (Softer skin).
- The moisture level increased by 59%.
- The skin water loss decreased by 17% – indicating a healthier skin in balance.
- Skin redness decreased by 10%, indicating a slowdown of the skin ageing and a decreased irritancy of the skin from outside.
TEST GROUP: 87 women, age 21-72 years, average: 49 years.
TREATMENT: 90 days of 1 tablet morning and evening.
R1900.00 (for a pack of 90 tablets)
To find a stockist near you in South Africa, contact