*Sponsored Post by Sandton Aesthetic Institute*
Superior Skin Treatments
Dermapen and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy are restorative treatments that deliver a good deal of sought-after Aesthetic Results. They both provide a host of anti-ageing benefits towards younger, rejuvenated skin. Additionally, they are excellent treatments for long term skin quality maintenance.
Dermapen & PRP Therapy can both
- Tighten & Firm Skin
- Restore Glow
- Enhance Texture & Tone
- Diminish Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Improve Moisture Retention
- Lessen Appearance of Scars
Involves multiple micro-gauge needles that penetrate precisely to specific depths through layers of the dermis. Controlled micro-injury activates The Healing Cascade, thus Collagen and Elastin production are boosted naturally to create stronger skin structures.
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
An individual’s own blood is first drawn and then placed in a centrifuge in order to isolate the Platelet Rich Plasma. PRP is then re-injected strategically for anti-ageing purposes. PRP works from within to repair skin damage, provide the building blocks for new growth and serves as a means to collagen induction. PRP Therapy is considered an all-natural and risk-free treatment.
Click here for post PRP Therapy Tips.
What Dermapen and PRP Therapy Share in Common
- Simple procedures
- Stimulate Collagen Production
- Can be completed in about an hour
- Rely on internal Cellular Processes to rejuvenate skin
- No recovery time required
- Treat visible ageing
- Work best with more than 1 treatment scheduled
Specific indications and your individual aesthetic objectives will influence Dr Clark’s personal recommendation for you. If you aren’t sure which treatment would be most beneficial to you – let’s take a closer look to understand better how they work and what they offer.
- Visible results can be seen quicker
- Uses multiple needles superficially on the skin surface
- Larger treatment area
- Activates The Healing Cascade as a means to boost collagen (& elastin) production
- Topical treatments follow Dermapen
- Provides benefits to the entire treated area
- May result in some inflammation or skin irritation in the 12-24hrs directly afterwards. i.e. may appear to have a sunburn
Dermapen may be the first choice for:
- Reducing hyper-pigmentation & Melasma
- Decreasing pore size
- Eliminating stretch marks & acne scarring
- Diminishing broken capillaries & certain types of visible veins
- Visible results take longer to see: Collagen remodelling from 4 weeks onward
- Uses one needle to reach deeper skin layers
- Smaller Treatment area / Can treat specific damaged area
- Delivers powerful protein growth factors to aid regeneration
- Works to repair cell damage and inflammation
- Internal delivery with no topical applications
- May result in some minor bruising or swelling at the injection site
PRP Therapy may be the first choice for treating
- Wounds & damaged skin
- Under-eye troughs or dark circles
- Muscle & Joint Injuries and Chronic Pain conditions
Achieving healthy skin and maintaining youthful vitality requires a professional plan that integrates all the components of the treatment matrix.
Allow the SAI family of clinicians and the esteemed Dr Alastair Clark assist in guiding your choices for personalized treatment plans that will deliver results.
Schedule an appointment with Sandton Aesthetic Institute and Dr Alastair Clark
Click here to view the latest specials at Sandton Aesthetic Institute
Phone: +27 0(11) 883 3116 or +27 0(60) 718 2178
Physical Address: Parkmore Medical Centre, 127 Tenth Street, Parkmore, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa