*Sponsored Post by AQ Skin Solutions SA*
Successful hair re-growth treatments are worth their weight in gold, and they are often hard to come by. For this reason, many hair loss treatments are only administered by doctors. Today, we are featuring the AQ Advanced Hair Complex+ to you…
“AQ SKIN SOLUTIONS® ADVANCED HAIR COMPLEX PLUS was created to address aging hair follicles and hair loss by employing patented human growth factor technology to promote healthy hair. Stem cells lining the hair follicles are crucial for the production and maintenance of hair. Supplementing with growth factors and active ingredients provides support to these stem cells so that hair can thrive, holding on to healthy hair, longer. AQ’s advanced formulation works by nourishing hair follicles to a more functional and healthy state with Growth Factors, active ingredients and fruit oils. This product aims to improve the overall condition of the scalp and damaged hair follicles while trying to increase the circulation of select growth factor proteins found in your healthy hair follicles. This process can allow for a normal hair growth cycle that leads to improved overall hair quality.”
— Dr. Ahmed Al-Qahtani (Founder & President, AQ Skin Solutions)
Causes of hair loss
- A build-up of hormones and loss of nutrients can cause the follicle to harden and thin – which may lead to the thinning and shrinking of the hair shaft.
- Eventually, the hair can no longer grow out of the scalp, causing the scalp to become exposed.
- The hair loss then spreads, leading to male or female-pattern baldness.
- When hair follicles are still present, even in a dormant state, it is possible to prevent and reverse hair loss.
Factors influencing hair loss
- Hormonal changes
- Auto-immune disease
- Certain drugs
- Environmental factors
GFIT (Growth Factor Induced Therapy) hair restoration
Restoring healthy hair growth cycles, activate dormant hair follicles and restore optimum scalp health and hair growth.
- Hair loss after pregnancy
- Male and female pattern baldness
- Traction alopecia
- Improve hair quality by improving and restoring the health of each hair follicle
- Improve hair quantity
- Improve hair texture
- Improve and healthy growth cycles
AQ Hair Complex Treatment (in clinic)
- The AQ Hair Complex is used for GFIT (Growth Factor Induced Therapy) treatments of the scalp.
- A pharmaceutical grade, hormone-free growth factor formula that is safe for men and women.
- Designed to nourish the follicle, deliver growth factors and nutrition to the scalp, and restore damaged follicles by promoting increased circulation.
- The result is improved hair quality, texture and growth cycles.
How the treatment works?
- The area of concern will be cleaned and dried prior to treatment.
- 0.75 – 1mm Derma stamp (a handheld device with 140 titanium needles) is used to create channels into the scalp for growth factor delivery.
- The ‘stamping’ procedure is to ensure deeper penetration of the active ingredients beneath the upper layer of the scalp.
- The AQ Hair Complex will then be applied and massaged into the scalp.
- It is a 15 minute treatment with no downtime.
How many treatments?
It is recommended to have 5X treatments, 1 week apart with a resting period of 5 weeks in between.
The AQ Hair Complex+ (Home treatment)
To achieve maximum results, your provider can additionally offer the AQ Hair Complex+ after GFIT for home care.
The application is simple for home use:
- Wash hair and scalp with shampoo (preferably in the morning).
- Dry hair and scalp and apply serum in small doses to the area(s) of the scalp you wish to treat.
- Massage the area(s) of application for a minimum of five minutes. Leave hair unwashed for a minimum of eight hours (preferable overnight).
- Repeat steps 1–3 every other day until all five vials have been used.
Contact AQ Skin Solutions South Africa
Phone: 021 914 0447 | 074 027 6919