*Sponsored Post by Lumi Glo*
Lumi Glo is a new skincare brand created by local makeup artist and beauty blogger Shahnaz Cola-Wrensch. Shahnaz has been obsessed with skincare after being a makeup artist for 10 years and dreamt of launching her own brand. She loves to layer skincare to get the ultimate glow to the skin because glowing skin is always in.
The brand focuses on healthy glowing skin with that glo getter vibe. With active ingredients that are cruelty free and clean. Lumi Glo launches the first CBD infused sheet mask that’s locally made in South Africa as well as biodegradable.
The first of 4 sheet masks to launch:
The Hydration Booster
A moisture boosting and skin calming sheet mask for that absolute skin pamper. The mask is saturated in a serum with a combination of antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid that help to hydrate, plump, reduce fine lines and nourish the skin. The CBD Fruit Extract helps to soothe redness, dry skin, and assist with breakouts. An instant boost to stressed out skin leaving your complexion radiant, glowing and instantly calmed.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Visibly improves skin’s hydration and suppleness, plumps and reduces fine lines. Creates a barrier for the skin to lock in moisture. This ingredient is the equivalent of a big glass of water to the skin.
- CBD Fruit Extract: Helps restore, calm, and heal the skin from skin inflammation such as puffiness, fights acne as it has the potential to decrease the sebum production, redness, dry skin, and eczema on the face. Gives skin a more youthful appearance.
- Avocado Oil: Helps calm, heal, replenish, hydrate, and protect against UV.
- Coconut Oil: Contains anti-bacterial properties, anti-ageing, reduces oxidative stress as coconut oil is an amazing antioxidant plus helps restore the skin’s hydration. This ingredient is perfect for tired, dry, or damaged skin that needs a boost.
- Glycerin: Has potent moisturising properties helping the skin appear more supple. Protects against dry and dehydrated. Helps the fight against premature ageing and can help keep acne at bay
How to Use
- First cleanse and clean your skin.
- Remove the mask from the pouch and then apply on to the face smoothing it out.
- Apply any excess serum from the pouch onto your neck and decolletage.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and pat any excess serum into the face with fingers or a face roller.
Tip: best used at night.
Vegan and cruelty free. Bio-degradable bamboo sheet mask. Sulphate free, NO BPA’S and PEG’s, No parabens, No microbeads, No Formaldehydes, No Silicones or Synthetic Colours.
Retails at R95.00 for 1x mask, R250 for 3x masks and R450 for 5x masks.
Free shipping over R500
Where to buy?
Availble online www.lumigloskin.com
For more information, contact Lumi Glo