*Sponsored Post by SkinCeuticals South Africa*
SkinCeuticals Glycolic Renewal Cleanser
A daily exfoliating cleansing gel that targets dullness and rough skin texture for a clear and bright complexion. The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
- Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use.
- pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on the skin.
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 8% glycolic free acid value at a pH of 3.5. Combines a powerful blend of exfoliating and soothing ingredients to improve skin texture, tone, and radiance.
Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
Dehydrated, Acne, Ageing
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is a high-concentration, soft-foaming gel cleanser designed to effectively exfoliate the skin. Formulated with a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid, combined with 1% phytic acid, aloe leaf juice, and glycerin, this exfoliating cleanser helps deliver a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
- Features a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- Removes long-wear makeup
- Non-comedogenic and alcohol-free
- Suitable for twice-daily use
- Ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels
HOW TO USE
- Twice daily, gently massage a small amount onto a wet face.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- If using in the morning, apply before a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF
A patented daytime vitamin c antioxidant face serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and discolouration.
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results to each single antioxidant formulation.
Phloretin CF is a triple antioxidant cocktail formulation shown to provide broad-range environmental protection due to a synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent.
Vitamin C is a highly potent antioxidant that is, by its structure, difficult to effectively deliver on the skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to the skin:
- pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- An acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and
- A concentration between 10%-20%.
SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
SHIELD AGAINST ATMOSPHERIC AGING – SkinCeuticals defines atmospheric ageing as the visible result of a range of environmental aggressors on the skin, including UV, infrared radiation (IRA), and pollution. Ongoing SkinCeuticals research shows that over-exposure to these aggressors may cause visible skin ageing, and topical antioxidants can help prevent the impact on skin.
Normal, Oily, Combination
Discoloration, Acne, Aging
Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin ageing – environmental damage and premature signs of ageing caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discolouration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discolouration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
HOW TO USE
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible ageing caused by environmental aggressors.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector
A daily multi-action lightweight lotion that reduces the appearance of stubborn skin discolouration and improves skin tone.
This dark spot corrector is formulated with an exclusive high-potency cocktail combining 1% hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid (pronounced hī-ˈdräk-sē\phe- näk-sē prəʊpɪˈɒnɪk/ as-id), 0.5% ellagic acid, and 0.3% salicylic acid, Advanced Pigment Corrector works via a multi-action mechanism to powerfully reduce the look of uneven skin tone, discolouration, and improve overall skin appearance.
Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Advanced Pigment Corrector targets skin discolouration often caused by accumulated sun exposure, hormonal shifts, and the natural ageing process. This multi-active comprehensive technology exfoliates and improves skin radiance to reduce the appearance of discolouration.
Tested across all skin tones to improve the appearance of stubborn skin discolouration and uneven skin tone as it boosts the appearance of radiance.
- Fades the appearance of skin discolouration
- Promotes even skin tone
- Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance
- Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive skin
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free; non-comedogenic
HOW TO USE
Once or twice daily, apply 1-2 pumps to a dry face and other areas of discolouration, or as directed by a physician. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
Find a skincare professional offering SkinCeuticals products and treatments
SkinCeuticals skincare professionals are trained to create customised protocols that address individual skin needs and concerns, they can also help prescribe home care products to benefit the results of your treatment.
To discover which SkinCeuticals professional peels, facial treatments and home products are ideal for you, schedule a consultation today.