*Sponsored Post: Beautywave Distribution*
Inspired by Light Proven by Science. Celluma light therapy improves cellular health to reduce the signs of ageing, relieve pain, and eliminate acne.
This FDA cleared, LED light therapy device relies on NASA researched technology to offer clients a more youthful appearance.
What is Light Therapy?
Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy is the application of light energy to tissue to obtain therapeutic benefits. The energy is used to improve cellular performance.
Phototherapy is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a variety of applications across many medical fields. Research has shown that phototherapy can:
- Increase circulation
- Accelerate tissue repair
- Kill acne bacteria
- Decrease inflammation
- Improve skin tone, texture and clarity
- Reduce muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm and arthritis
What is Celluma?
Celluma is a nontoxic and noninvasive light therapy device for treating wrinkles, acne and pain conditions. The technology embedded in Celluma was developed by NASA. Literature supports treatment time is 20-30 minutes for therapeutic dosage.
How does it help with skin conditions?
Celluma helps compromised cells regenerate. It increases the production of collagen and elastin, increases blood circulation and decreases inflammation. Blue, Red and near-infrared are the most commonly used wavelengths in LED phototherapy. These specific wavelengths are well researched and scientifically proven to produce therapeutic benefits. They are the only colours in literature with proven results.
- Blue (for acne) penetrates through the epidermis and is known to kill P. acnes bacteria (465nm)
- Red (for wrinkles) penetrates into the dermal layer and has been shown to enhance collagen and elastin production through photo-biostimulation of fibroblasts (645nm)
- Near-infrared (for pain management) penetrates deepest and increases micro-circulation (tissue repair), decreases inflammation and attenuates pain (880nm)
How long does it take to work?
Most people feel or see improvement with one or two sessions. Suggested treatments are 2-3 times per week for a minimum of 4 weeks (or until they reach desired results).
Please see the photos below for treatment length examples.
80% of participants said they experienced an improvement in skin texture, 77% reported an improvement in skin firmness and 66% reported an improvement of wrinkles after only 4 weeks.
Using wavelengths that are scientifically proven to stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin, Celluma’s low-level light therapy is a safe, effective and convenient way to achieve a healthy, youthful glow in a natural, non-toxic, non-invasive manner.
Celluma light therapy works safely and effectively, without abrasive chemicals, harmful UV-rays or side effects, to destroy this acne-causing bacteria — not only clearing up existing blemishes but preventing future breakouts before they happen. Book a series of treatments and you’ll be on your way to a clearer, smoother, more radiant complexion.
As a therapist or spa owner, there are many ways you can take advantage of Celluma LED treatments as a new service, whether as an add-on to any facial or as a series of stand-alone treatments.
Your projected income:
- 4X Treatments per day (2 hours total) – R400 per treatment (30min) // R32 000 per month // R384 000 per annum
- 6X Treatments per day (3 hours total) – R400 per treatment (30min) // R48 000 per month // R576 000 per annum
R43 000 Celluma Pro LED NOW 10% Off = R38 700 only until 28 Feb
Get in touch with Beautywave Distribution for more information