*Sponsored post: Regensys*
At Regensys we live and breathe the phrase “Regain and Retain your Natural Beauty”.
As the sole importer and distributor of Dermica Laboratoires and KSurgery Laboratories in South Africa, Regensys supplies the highest quality European aesthetic products and medical devices, as well as training and support to discerning aesthetic doctors, skin therapists and skin clinics/practices. All the products are EU certified and strictly adhere to ISO 13485 standards.
We are driven by a passion for the underlying chemistry and physics underpinning aesthetic processes and products. The Regensys team are constantly striving to find innovative, safe, and medically sound beauty enhancement products to support doctors and skin therapists.
“We understand that each person is unique, an idea that medical practitioners will agree with, which is why we have chosen two globally recognised companies to partner and grow the business with. The aesthetics products and devices that we offer allow each and every treatment plan to be individualised to meet each patient’s personal aesthetic goals.”
Regensys product offering to the South African market
- Import and distribute aesthetic medical products and devices to doctors, skin therapists and skin clinics/practices.
- Provide training and support to doctors and therapists regarding our products and devices.
- Provide retail aesthetic cosmetic products for sale by doctor/therapist to general public.
- Import KSurgery Laboratories from Italy: KSurgery supply classic peels, specialist peels, aesthetic cosmetics both for professional use and retail to the public. They also carry an extensive range of skin products for the body.
- Import Dermica Laboratoires from Spain: Dermica carry a range of mesotherapy serums, aesthetic serums and specialised creams, Medical devices (GoldPen – microneedling, a handheld injecting device – DermaJet and a DermaPlax machine). They also carry their own in-house developed dermal fillers and threads. Dermica is targeted towards doctors and carries more specialised aesthetic products, but some, like the mesotherapy solutions, can also be used during micro-needling.
- We also sell Regensys branded Collagen powder (3 flavours and Natural) as well as glutathione capsules. Are available for retail in practices/clinics.
Peels are an ancient beauty remedy, now perfected by science. The best chemical peels brighten, smoothen and even the skin tone and can be used in areas such as the neck, hands and chest. Read more…
Through the highly acclaimed KSurgery brand we supply a very broad and unique range of cosmetics for doctors and beauty professionals. KSurgery also has a unique range of home care cosmetics that can be sold to clients from aesthetic practices or clinics. Read more…
Mesotherapy is gaining popularity across the world because of its less invasive nature, yet highly effective skin rejuvenating results. Our range of Mesotherapy products have been carefully researched and designed by Dermica and cater for a wide range of skin treatments, rejuvenation and after-care. We also supply the Dermica developed GoldPen which provides state of the art micro-needling application. Read more…
Medical devices are a critical component of any effective aesthetic treatment and as such we have ensured that only the highest specification devices are sourced by Regensys.
Our two suppliers, Dermica Laboratoires and K-Surgery are constantly researching and developing new medical devices that provide the most effective and safe results. Read more…
Thread technology is a rapidly evolving field and is becoming ever more popular as a method of uplifting and rejuvenating worn, tired and lifeless skin. Through Dermica, we supply a very broad range of threads that cater for all procedures employed by doctors. The two ranges by Dermica will ensure that all your thread needs will be met with the highest quality products available in the market. Read more…
Dermal fillers are injected into the skin at 3 to 6-month intervals in order to plump the skin, with the ultimate aim of erasing wrinkles, lip augmentation, and attaining smoother, youthful-looking skin. Dermica Laboratoires supplies a range of the highest quality fillers. Read more…
Get in touch with Regensys
Mr Grant Westcott – 082 809 8954 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Amo Makhetha – 062 848 1749 / email@example.com
- Regensys website: www.regensys.co.za
- Regensys Facebook: www.facebook.com/RegensysSA
- Dermica South Africa Facebook: www.facebook.com/DermicaRSA
- Dermica Instagram: www.instagram.com/dermica.southafrica
- KSurgery South Africa Facebook: www.facebook.com/KSurgeryRSA
- KSurgery Instagram: www.instagram.com/ksurgery.southafrica