As always, we bring out four print editions a year, one at the beginning of each season…
- March (autumn) – on sale now
- June (winter)
- September (spring)
- December (summer)
A2’s print magazine and blog both comprehensively cover the following sections:
- The Aesthetic Report (aesthetic treatments and procedures, injectables, treatments)
- Anti-Ageing & Integrative Medicine (a holistic approach to your overall health and wellness through nutrition, exercise, hormone balance etc)
- Skin Sense (focusing on your skin, skin concerns, treatments, procedures and products to use)
- Dental Techniques (interesting info and options in cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry)
- And lastly, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery (touching on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery options whether they are for cosmetic or medical reasons)
We cover varying topics within each of the above sections in every print magazine, plus regularly update our blog, www.a2magazine.co.za, with information in-between magazines. So be sure to never miss an edition and check in regularly with us on the blog and social media.
Happy reading with us in this beautiful new season!
In this issue…
THE DR K MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME: My Aesthetic Journey
Dr Tricia Philip shares her personal story on how she achieved her life-long dream of becoming a GP with a special interest in aesthetic medicine.
The AAMSSA REPORT: The Influencer and the Surgeon
Paola Chellew investigates the thin line between marketing and ethics in the aesthetic and cosmetic field.
INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE / MIND / BODY WELLNESS
Unwell and Nothing Seems to Help?
Functional medicine may be the answer, writes Dr Sly Nedic.
MIND / BODY WELLNESS
Embracing the Skin You’re In
Dr Nicole Kanaris advises on how to boost self-esteem during a new epidemic of low self-confidence that is sweeping through the land.
AESTHETIC & ANTI-AGEING REPORT
Trending Cosmetic Procedures in 2022
Dr Anushka Reddy reveals the latest and upcoming buzz treatments for the year.
NON-SURGICAL COSMETIC PROCEDURES
On the Nose
Effective treatments for nose correction without the scalpel. Dr Riekie Smit reports
AESTHETIC & INTEGRATIVE APPROACH
Aesthetic Concern or Underlying Medical Condition?
Dr Sly Nedic elaborates
THIS EDITION’S FEATURE: AGEING GRACEFULLY
Knife, Needle or Au Naturel? Insights from across the spectrum by Sally Harvey.
THE APRASSA REPORT:
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery – Two Faces Of The Same Coin
What could a tummy tuck and liposuction possibly have in common with a complex procedure to reconstruct a mastectomy defect after breast cancer? Drs Isabel Do Vale and Marshall Murdoch elaborate.
THE DERMATOLOGY REPORT:
The Psychosocial Burden Behind Skin Disorders
Dr Jonathan Smith provides further insight.
The Trender Bender
Paola Chellew takes a light-hearted look at these buzzy fads, and muses over the option of keeping it real…
A Skin for All Seasons
Dr Alastair Clark reveals the foundational and seasonal skin essentials for your anti-ageing goals in 2022.
Got a Spotty Botty?
The causes, effects, and subsequent treatments for “buttne” (aka Butt Acne) by Dr Vanessa Lapiner.
DENTAL TECHNIQUES & ORAL HEALTH
The Cavity Conundrum
Paola Chellew asks Dr Mary Dawjee to unpack the issue of cavities while trying to find the silver lining.
Through the Wire
Dr Chelsea Cahi and Dr Norman Cahi unpack what challenges to expect after orthodontic treatment.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
Sponsored articles and reviews
- Retighten Renew – Introducing a collagen biostimulator distributed by Galderma.
- Creme of the Crop – A2’s selection of skincare products for pre and post-procedure, plus everyday skincare for the face and body.
- Plump up the Volume – Paola Chellew reviews Environ’s Professional Focus-On Filler Treatment, in combination with the new Focus Care Youth+ 3DSynergé ™ Filler Crème
Where to get A2 Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Magazine
Click here for soft copies on the Magzter app to read on your Apple or Android device anywhere, anytime.
Get in touch with A2 Magazine