“Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.” ~ Steuart H Britt
Choosing aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments can be tough and confusing.
At A2 Magazine, we do everything in our power to simplify and demystify treatments and procedures available to patients in South Africa.
Covering topics written by medical doctors, stand-outs in the industry and journalists, on aesthetics, anti-ageing, skin care and dermatology to integrative medicine, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery. We also cater to our doctors and clinics by featuring trade-related articles, aesthetic equipment and products.
We are the pit-stop for our aesthetically minded readers who are already on, or about to embark on their aesthetic journey.
A2 magazine has been in circulation since November 2011, and is privately owned and published by LeWeb Media PTY Ltd.
Print advertising isn’t dead. It’s just niche now.
Who advertises with us?
As a privately owned and published print and digital magazine, we personally assess all advertisers to ensure they fit our reader profile.
Our advertising goals are to profile brands that are valuable to our readers, and in return, offer advertising value and ROI to our clients.
The best part about A2’s model is that it’s unapologetically niche and glossy – our focus for our advertisers is more about Market Penetration than it is about reaching mass numbers that can result in a hit/miss scenario.
Who are you advertising to?
With A2, you are reaching aesthetically-minded consumers with disposable income.
You’re also getting into the hands of almost every plastic surgeon, GP in aesthetics, dermatologist and cosmetic dentist in SA, as well as aesthetic clinics, medi-spas and selected aesthetic salons. Contact us for a detailed media kit email@example.com
What are your options?
- A2 Consumer Magazine – print adverts in four issues a year at the beginning of each season (March, June, September and December). Available in Woolworths, Dischem, Clicks, Spar, Exclusive Books and CNA.
- A2 Trade Magazine – a trade-only version of A2 Magazine printed and distributed once a year directly to doctors, aesthetic clinics and aesthetic salons (with doctors) and isn’t available in stores. The trade magazine and trade-only section on our website focus on aesthetic equipment, products, techniques, congresses and doctor related articles.
- Soft copies on the Magzter app on Apple, Google Play and Windows.
- The A2 weekly email newsletter is free for readers to sign up to and is sent out to over 5000 subscribers every Tuesday morning – highlighting aesthetic and anti-ageing info, news, reviews, launches and more. Banner and editorial advertising, plus sponsorship options are available. See past newsletters here.
- The A2 blog/website offers advertisers the chance to book banners, blog posts, competitions and product/treatment reviews (please note all reviews are at A2’s discretion). Our blog posts aim to highlight your practices, clinics, treatments, procedures and products for patients.
- A2 Social Media Pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) are authentically and consistently run. Mirroring and promoting blogs posts, plus events attended, products received etc. This not only demonstrates our support of your brand and business, it’s purpose is also to increase your visibility across multiple platforms, thus transforming your marketing with us from “just a PRINT CAMPAIGN” to a full campaign that is inclusive of digital and print, is targeted and affordable.
For advertising queries and rates, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What others say about working with us…
“It is such a pleasure to write articles and advertise in such an up-to-date and well organised magazine. A2 magazine is the perfect magazine for informing public of this fast-pace developing medical industry. They seem to be perfectly informed of what is going on in the world and brings the latest news to the readers. Michelle and Rochelle are a pleasure to work with and their passion is reflected in this amazing mag!”
“A2 Magazine is a living, dynamic medium propelled by two women with endless energy and a warm, personable approach. Nothing is ever too much trouble and feedback or assistance is efficient and friendly. Clients know that they get the best possible exposure through a top class publication supported by a weekly newsletter and online blog that has earned its reputation for balance and objectivity. Readers are kept up to date with new trends and safety warnings by our country’s top medical aesthetic doctors and practitioners. Interacting with the A2 team is always a highlight; thank you Michelle and Rochelle!”
“Professional, Pertinent and Perfect – three words to summarise A2 Magazine. Our patients love the informative articles – well researched and impeccably presented.”
“The team at Skin Rejuvenation Technologies and optiphi® LOVE working with Rochelle and Michelle. Not only does everything run smoothly and efficiently but only we receive loads of added value! Thanks Roch and Mich!”