“Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.” ~ Steuart H Britt
Choosing which aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments to have can be tough and confusing.
At A2 Magazine, we do everything in our power to simplify and demystify the aesthetics industry in South Africa.
We are the pit-stop for our aesthetically minded readers who are already on, or about to embark on their aesthetic journey – whether you’re a patient seeking treatments, or a doctor/clinic looking to boost your business.
A2 Magazine focuses on consumer aesthetics, anti-ageing, skincare, dermatology, integrative medicine, cosmetic dentistry, and cosmetic surgery – backed by original, medical and scientific articles by doctors.
A2 Magazine also caters to doctors and clinics by featuring trade-related articles, aesthetic equipment, and products.
A2 magazine has been in circulation since November 2011 and is published by LeWeb Media PTY Ltd.
A2 Magazine works with and is endorsed by some influential societies or doctors associated with these:
Why advertise in A2?
Thank you so much for asking :) It’s what we do. We help each other get ahead. We have the same goal to give you the best exposure to future patients and customers. We do this by working closely with you on your marketing goals, budgets, ideas, and adding value to your business growth. Plus, working with our team who are reliable, care about you, have great smiles, and are outrageously good-looking, is a no-brainer.
Who reads A2?
With A2, you are reaching aesthetically-minded men and women who are interested in and/or actively seek and experience aesthetic, anti-ageing treatments and procedures, and skincare.
As a distributor, you’re also getting into the hands of plastic surgeons, GPs practicing aesthetics, dermatologists and cosmetic dentists, as well as aesthetic clinic owners, medi-spas, selected aesthetic salons, and those working within the aesthetics industry.
Who advertises with us?
Doctors, clinics, spas, beauty and skin products, medical brands, aesthetic equipment brands, and many more.
As a privately owned and published print and digital magazine, we personally assess all advertisers to ensure they gel with our reader profile.
Our advertising goals are to profile brands that are valuable to our readers, and in return, offer advertising value and ROI to our clients.
The best part about A2’s model is that it’s unapologetically niche and glossy – our focus for our advertisers is more about Market Penetration than it is about reaching mass numbers that can result in a hit/miss scenario.
Print advertising isn’t dead. It’s just niche now.
What are your options?
- A2 Consumer Magazine – print adverts in four issues a year at the beginning of each season (March, June, September, December). Available in Woolworths, Dischem, Clicks, Spar, Exclusive Books and CNA.
- A2 Trade Magazine – a trade-only version of A2 Magazine printed once a year exclusively for doctors, aesthetic clinics, and aesthetic salons (with doctors). It isn’t available in stores. The trade magazine and trade-only section on our website focus on aesthetic equipment, products, techniques, congresses, and doctor peer-related articles.
- Soft copies on the Magzter app on Apple & Google Play.
DIGITAL + SOCIAL MEDIA
- The A2 blog/website offers advertisers the chance to book banners, blog posts, and competitions. Our blog posts aim to highlight practices, clinics, treatments and educate patients on procedures and products.
- The A2 weekly email newsletter is free for readers to sign up to and sent out to over 5000 subscribers every Tuesday morning – highlighting aesthetic and anti-ageing info, news, reviews, launches, and more. Banner and editorial advertising, plus sponsorship options are available. See past newsletters here.
- A2 Social Media Pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) are authentically and consistently run. Mirroring and promoting blogs posts, plus events attended, products received and tested out etc. These transform your marketing with us from “just a PRINT CAMPAIGN” to a full campaign that is inclusive of digital and print, is targeted, and affordable.
For advertising queries and rates, email email@example.com or fill in this form below:
What others say about working with us…
“It is such a pleasure to write articles and advertise in such an up-to-date and well organised magazine. A2 magazine is the perfect magazine for informing public of this fast-pace developing medical industry. They seem to be perfectly informed of what is going on in the world and brings the latest news to the readers. Rochelle and Michelle are a pleasure to work with and their passion is reflected in this amazing mag!”
“A2 Magazine is a living, dynamic medium propelled by two women with endless energy and a warm, personable approach. Nothing is ever too much trouble and feedback or assistance is efficient and friendly. Clients know that they get the best possible exposure through a top class publication supported by a weekly newsletter and online blog that has earned its reputation for balance and objectivity. Readers are kept up to date with new trends and safety warnings by our country’s top medical aesthetic doctors and practitioners. Interacting with the A2 team is always a highlight; thank you Rochelle and Michelle!”
“Professional, Pertinent and Perfect – three words to summarise A2 Magazine. Our patients love the informative articles – well researched and impeccably presented.”
“The team at Skin Rejuvenation Technologies and optiphi® LOVE working with Rochelle and Michelle. Not only does everything run smoothly and efficiently but only we receive loads of added value! Thanks Roch and Mich!”