A2 Magazine is your niche and exclusive South African go-to magazine solely dedicated to aesthetics, anti-ageing, integrative medicine, skin care, dermatology, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery. We are the pit-stop for our aesthetically minded readers who are already on, or about to embark on their aesthetic journey.
A2 magazine has been in circulation since November 2011, and is privately owned and published by LeWeb Media PTY Ltd. Read more about the LeWeb Media team here.
Choosing aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments can be tough and confusing. At A2 Magazine, we do everything in our power to simplify and demystify treatments and procedures available to patients in South Africa. Covering topics written by medical doctors, stand-outs in the industry and journalists, on aesthetics, anti-ageing, skin care and dermatology to integrative medicine, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery. We also cater to our doctors and clinics by featuring trade-related articles and aesthetic equipment and products.
As a privately owned and published print and digital magazine, we personally assess all advertisers to ensure they fit our reader profile. Our advertising goals are to profile brands that are valuable to our readers, and in return, offer advertising value and ROI to our clients.The best part about A2’s model is that it’s unapologetically niche and glossy – our focus for our advertisers is more about Market Penetration than it is about reaching mass numbers that can result in a hit/miss scenario.
With A2, you are reaching aesthetically-minded consumers with disposable income. You’re also getting into the hands of almost every plastic surgeon, GP in aesthetics, dermatologist and cosmetic dentist in SA, as well as aesthetic clinics, medi-spas and selected aesthetic salons.
Print advertising isn’t dead. It’s just niche now. Read why, over here!
- A2 is a quarterly magazine – we print four issues a year at the beginning of each season (March, June, September and December) – the magazine is available in Dischem Pharmacies, Clicks, Spar, Exclusive Books and CNA stores nationwide, and Thrupps Illovo in Johannesburg. A2 is also available in Doctors Rooms and clinics nationwide. Complimentary copies for travellers in SLOW Lounges, SAA, Standard Bank, Bidvest, British Airways, State Protocol and ACSA VIP Ministers lounges across South African airports (Joburg, Ct and Durbs), and select Lanseria Airport Lounges.
- Other countries – A2 Magazine is also available at select stores in Namibia, Botswana and Mauritius.
- Soft copies on the Magzter app on Apple, Google Play and Windows.
- The A2 blog/website offers banners, blog posts and product/treatment reviews (please note all reviews are at A2’s discretion). Our blog posts aim to highlight your practices, clinics, treatments, procedures and products for patients.
- A2 Social Media Pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) are authentically and consistently run, mirroring and promoting blogs posts (plus events attended, products received etc). This not only demonstrates our support of your brand and business, it’s purpose is also to increase your visibility across multiple platforms, thus transforming your marketing with us from “just a PRINT CAMPAIGN” to a full campaign that is inclusive of digital and print, is targeted and affordable.
- The A2 weekly email newsletter (see past newsletters here and sign up) is free for readers to sign up to and is sent out to over 5000 subscribers every Tuesday morning – highlighting aesthetic and anti-ageing info, news, reviews, launches and more. Banner and editorial advertising, plus sponsorship options are available.
- A2 Trade – a trade-only version of A2 Magazine is printed and distributed once a year directly to doctors, aesthetic clinics and aesthetic salons (with doctors) nationwide (this A2 Trade mag is not available in stores). The magazine (and trade-only section on our website) focuses on aesthetic equipment, products, techniques, congresses and doctor related articles.
For all advertising queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What our clients have to say about advertising with us…
Dr Riekie Smit, Vivacite Medical Director:
“It is such a pleasure to write articles and advertise in such an up-to-date and well organised magazine. A2 magazine is the perfect magazine for informing public of this fast-pace developing medical industry. They seem to be perfectly informed of what is going on in the world and brings the latest news to the readers. Michelle and Rochelle are a pleasure to work with and their passion is reflected in this amazing mag!”
Thyrza Price, Venus Concept Africa:
A2 Magazine is a living, dynamic medium propelled by two women with endless energy and a warm, personable approach. Nothing is ever too much trouble and feedback or assistance is efficient and friendly. Clients know that they get the best possible exposure through a top class publication supported by a weekly newsletter and online blog that has earned its reputation for balance and objectivity. Readers are kept up to date with new trends and safety warnings by our country’s top medical aesthetic doctors and practitioners. Interacting with the A2 team is always a highlight; thank you Michelle and Rochelle!”
Amori Struwig, practice manager at Dr Dehan Struwig:
“Professional, Pertinent and Perfect – three words to summarise A2 Magazine. Our patients love the informative articles – well researched and impeccably presented.
Delia Greef, Marketing at Optiphi (Skin Rejuvenation Technologies):
“The team at Skin Rejuvenation Technologies and optiphi® LOVE working with Rochelle and Michelle. Not only does everything run smoothly and efficiently but only we receive loads of added value! Thanks Roch and Mich!”
Nicola Steenkamp, Best Lasers:
Thank you A2 Aesthetic Magazine for your brilliant assistance in marketing with you for the year 2016. We look forward to expanding out on your digital platforms in 2017 as they are definitely a platform to be reckoned with. Always an informative read. Thank you!”